Sunday, April 1, 2007

March Completed Projects


I have been a knitting machine in March. I cast on a new pair of socks using my new sock yarn by Fleece Artist the colorway is Mahogany. I love it. It reminds me of apples in the Fall.
I completed a shawl for my mother which I forgot to take a picture of. But she really likes it.

I completed this Easy Afghan by Lion Brand. It uses 4 strands of Homespun yarn.



I completed my 2 socks on 2 circulars. Unfortunately, I decreased for the toe too soon and the foot was not long enough. But I found a most appreciative little boy who loves them, my Son. He said "Mommy these are comfy". So my work will not be wasted. I don't think I will try this method again, it has it pros and cons but I prefer to do one sock at a time with two circular needles.
I also completed a blanket for my son's teacher's dog. He loved the one I made her for Christmas so much I thought he should have his own. She promised to take a picture for me of Dexter and his blanket so I will post it later.



.

No comments: