Friday, April 17, 2009

Things are looking up!

Tomorrow I am going to spend the morning with the family attending my son's all-star hockey and my other son's basketball games. Then I'm off for a day of scrapbooking. I cannot wait. I love doing this type of thing because it brings back memories and you can get alot accomplished.

Things are looking up, I got some good news today that I can't discuss right now but I am so excited about it. I know, if I can't discuss it why say anything. Well, I just wanted to point out the fact that things happen for a reason.

Sometimes you can do something or say something that a person hears or sees and that leads to other things. So when I can discuss this I will but I'm just happy to say that I'm so happy. And no, I'm not pregnant!! That would not be happy news when I'm about to turn 40.

to be continued...

No comments: