Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Getting the Word Out on My New Venture


 
I'm excited to tell you that I am going to start making T-Shirt Quilts!!!

I have been asked many times by people if I could make a T-shirt quilt for them.  At the time, I was not ready to take on that task.  After much thought, I thought it would be rewarding to be able to make a keepsake for people that they would cherish for years to come.

I have a made a few, and silly me, I did not take pictures of the finish products.  The clients were happy with the results and asked if they could refer me to friends.  With that, I gained the confidence to pursue this venture.

If you are interested in having a T-shirt quilt made just send me an email at cmsusanne@sbcglobal.net and be sure to reference T-shirt Quilt in the subject line. Let me know how many T-shirts you have.  I will have my pricing put together within the next couple of days.

Obviously, I will not be able to make one for Christmas but keep me in mind for upcoming graduation gifts.

I have also been doing some knitting for gifts.  I'll post some pictures of these items.
 

No comments: