Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pool, Another Crafty Event and the Knitting Fairy

I can't believe the pool is complete. We are so excited for it to finally be over and of course now it is getting cooler. But that doesn't seem to stop the offspring of two Canadians. Keep in the mind the water temperature was 58 degrees. The boys insisted on going in except one thought it was too cold. Hopefully, we will heat the spa up this weekend. WARNING: I suck at taking videos, apparently I'm shaky according to my family who every time they watch one of my recordings feel like they are on an amusement ride. This one, I think, is not so bad.



I took a picture of the pool this evening with the lights on and the boys refer to it as the green slime pool. Boys? I think it looks peaceful and inviting. I can't wait until the patio cover goes up, the furniture set out, the landscaping is completed and the landscape lighting gets installed.

On a crafty note, I received a phone call today from a lady who would like me to participate in an open house she is having at her home to sell my bags. She has 7 vendors including me and we all have different things to sell. I'm excited about this because there is no booth fee and hopefully I can sell the remaining bags I have. She seemed very pleasant and sells Mary Kay herself. I'll keep you posted.

A huge thank you again to the Knitting Fairy, http://www.knittingfairy.com/ , for helping me make heads and tails or should I say yarn over and knit stitches of my pinwheel sweater. I was tootling along on my sweater and then I kept forgetting if I was on a yarn over round or a knitting round. What a mess!! I tried to fix it myself and didn't do too bad but I still have to rip back about 15 rounds or so. I didn't mind because it is a simple pattern, ya right and that is why I'm having so much trouble. It really is a simple pattern and I decided I need to knit on it at home in a quiet place or figure out a method to keep track of which round I'm on.


3 comments:

Lynn said...

Good luck at your show. I did one with Tatiana last year and it was the best 3 hours... I am sure your bags will be a hit.

PurlingPirate said...

Your pool looks very inviting! Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, good things happening for you.. an pool and another show. :^) I hope those that attend see the wondefulness the rest of us do in your bags...