Monday, August 6, 2007

Changed my Blog Name

I decided to change my blog name to reflect my lastest interest. I'm really getting into my sewing lately and loving it. (I'm sure my husband is too since he bought me my new sewing machine a year ago and I haven't sewn much with it).

I also have been crocheting like a machine. I have been edging baby blankets and making booties for an upcoming craft show I am participating in. I am really having a wonderful time doing this. Don't get me wrong I still love to knit, in fact I need to motor on my tank top if I want to wear it in Canada. Gee that doesn't leave much time since I have a less than a week before I go.

4 comments:

Liz G. said...

Love the new name - and you'd better NOT give up knitting...'cause you can't carry that machine to Starbucks!

Susanne said...

You crack me up. I will not give up knitting but FYI my machine is portable and think of all the knitted bags I can line for my fellow knitters.

Knitting Rose said...

ok - you can sew bags for us - but we still get to knit - right? Awww - please keep knitting too - we like you clicking along with us.
wait - I have a bag you can line for me.... maybe you DON"T have to knit.

HAHA

Kathy said...

My Mom is turning you to the dark side... TURN BACK WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!