Friday, August 3, 2007

Creative Juices are flowing

I recently went to Tuesday Morning. I love that store. When I was there I found a basket which I thought was very nice and was inspired to crochet a top for it as seen in one of my crochet books. Well this is the result. I think it is really cute for taking along in-progess projects. VOILA!


I also found some very cute napkins and cocktail napkins. Now here is where the creative juices spillith over the glass (see the martini glass on the napkin). I made this lovely tote bag from them. Okay I know there are other similar things out there with dishtowels and placemats but I thought the cocktail napkins made it. Here is a before and after picture. The lining fabric I had and found it match well. The black cocktail napkin is a pocket.





3 comments:

Liz G. said...

You are just too crafty for your own good! love Love LOVE the bag! And the Bucket turned out so cute - even if it DID make your hands sweat!!

Lynn said...

Cute stuff. You're on a roll, keep going.

Tasha said...

That is just too adorable!