Friday, January 4, 2008

Pinwheel Sweater and stuff

I have made great progress on my Pinwheel Sweater. I hope to have the body done this weekend with only the sleeves to finish. Here is a picture of the progress which doesn't do the sweater justice.

I didn't want to take a chance and put it on waste yarn to spread it out so this view is not too good. I'm about 18 rows from having to do the i-cord edge on it and bind off. I can't wait to see it with the edging.

I guess the following are my New Year's Resolution:

Knit from my stash. Call me crazy but I don't even want to buy any yarn. I didn't even go to the Woolie Ewe sale. Obviously, I purchased other yarn for a reason and I guess I should knit that stuff up.

Get back into my scrapbooking hobby so I can get the boys books updated. I feel like knitting has taken over and my other hobbies have suffered. My boys really enjoy looking at their scrapbooks and that makes me want to work on them even more.

Update my Ravelry with projects I want to do and get them organized.

Knit more socks. I've been working on a pair since Rhinebeck and they aren't complete yet due to the fact that I tried a toe up sock and need a refresser and I have lost two of my sox stixs. I need to replace those but I think I may carry on without them.

Learn more about crocheting.

Attend a STITCHES convention. Not sure which one. Rhinebeck been there, done that, don't need to go back quite yet.

No comments: